stadia.gr/forum Forum Index stadia.gr/forum
Εδώ μιλάμε για τα πάντα. Από Καλατράβα μέχρι… Καλομοίρα!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GREEKS Conquer Everest. !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    stadia.gr/forum Forum Index -> General English forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lamp Kiddy

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: GREEKS Conquer Everest. !!! Reply with quote

I can't describe how thrilled and proud I was to read about the success of the Greek Expedition team in reaching the peak of Everest. Very Happy Very Happy More than 5 Greeks reached the top while another group is awaiting to make its assault from the North Side. For me its a very hugh accomplishment that unfortunately has received very little play in Greece. By contrast half the country is afixed to theit TVs watching the banal Eurovision contest and even this forum see fit to fill over 10 pages with trivial Eurovision trash.

http://www.mounteverest.net/story/GreekOlympicflagonEverestsummitMay152004.shtml

http://www.hellaseverest2004.com/eng/index.html
savroulis
Stadium Expert
Stadium Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is great news!!!!!!

But there were fartalities, we will miss from last year Hristo Barouha! a friend, and this year the friend from Thessaloniki! who was trekking back to base camp and a huge pile of rocks hit him.

For me all the people who try themselves for that mountain, they are walking on the edge, to never come back!!

Gongratulations to the team and Tsibelekas a man 50 something years old who has been almost to every important Greek expedition team!
thivaios

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well we made the calatrava roof , why shouldnt´t we not be able to reach the Mount Everest ....Zhto Ellas Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    stadia.gr/forum Forum Index -> General English forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: